I like these ideas in particular, and I think they align with our conversations we’ve been having:
- How does the score on a teacher evaluation rubric trigger PD?
- And what types of PD does it trigger?
- What are the options?
- How should a year-long personal Pd plan be developed?
- What should be included in it?
- What data is it based on?
- Who is part of the conversation?
However, I worry about being bogged down in the minutia of accountability and where that falls w/o looking at models that explicitly address that piece. I think it can be part of a conversation down the road, but maybe the team’s focus should be around Pd connectivity, data, and “personalization.”
Am I off base here?
What do you think?
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn." - Benjamin Franklin