Blog Archive

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Question asking, Facilitation, and Course Design; help me think through this...

Do you just want to throw content into an online shell?
I want facilitators that are effective, (there's that word again) at asking
the right questions? I'm curious how to teach, lead, or model how to do that well. I don't want to get caught up in design, understandings and essential questions, though I believe there is a real responsibility in doing that well, I want the facilitation to be a living and breathing learning environment. How would you model question asking in a way that makes the "content owners" take responsibility for and ownership in transfer? Am I wanting too much too soon? Thanks to Dave Cormier for once again, challenging and nudging the conversation?














photo courteys of Valerie Everett

No comments: