Blog Archive

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Love My Job! My Team! and Our Work!


image by lumaxart
I am so excited about my team at DPS (Denver Public Schools) primarily around Professional Development, we are the Office of Teacher Learning and Leadership. Denver Teacher Residency is a part of that, (along with Teacher Effectiveness Coaches and the New Educator Institute) I threw this Google Site together for them today, I really cannot wait to see what comes http://bit.ly/cE1Pz3. Capturing videos, discussions, and reflections in an open environment will be a shift from out traditional closed model of discussion. I know that with Nikki spearheading the groups vision and work, there will not be a lack of excitement and motivation!
When you are part of a team that challenges you professionally, intellectually, and respects you, it is a fantastic and invigorating feeling!
Motivation comes easy when you want to do something, and that includes wanting to see your teammates and direct supervisor succeed. If I am doing a good job and doing well, then my hope is that my team will be recognized. I see great things on the horizon for this group, I’m so proud to be a part of it!

No comments: