Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Community Learning and Sharing via Moodle Tutorials

Welcome to Moodle Tutorials  
Educating Educators
http://www.moodletutorials.org

About 2/3 of the way through my 30,60,90 plan here at DPS and I am still on schedule. It is important to note however, that there is no way any of this would be possible without the crowd and community that supports Moodle and open source in general. This is another example of people doing it the right way. Not only are they sharing and sharing a lot here in the Moodle community, but they are sharing tutorials that I would be spending a lot of time building myself if I had to.

Between the collaboration and networking of friends and communities like this, many of us would still be replicating the work of so many others.

It makes me wonder though, how else can we outsource, crowdsource, and delegate tasks to better the education community as a whole?  

Image via Dave Duarte

Posted via email from mwacker's posterous

No comments: