Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alice in Wonderland...I can't wait!

I have been lucky enough in recent weeks to be a part of one of the most amazing collaborative projects I've ever seen in the Alice Project, brought to us by Christian Long, and the amazing students he touches every day. I supported and watched a former student give a tremendous performance as Alice at a local theater. I watch the cartoon...yes the cartoon, everytime it falls across our screen. I love the story, the imaginative mind play Lewis Carrol layed out and when I heard that Tim Burton and co were remaking the movie I was overjoyed. Here is my favorite scene from the cartoon, one of teh few "characters" and scenes that I think reflects the text so well. Am I alone...anyone else excited for this?

So Who Are You?

Posted via web from mwacker's posterous

No comments: