Blog Archive

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yawwwnnnn...Okay time to get back to work

Coming out of the Winter slumber I've self inflicted on myself I'm refreshed and ready to rejuvenate my students passions for reading, writing, math, science and social studies. I'm still passionate about this paperless classroom idea and now I've got some ammunition and support.
No Books No Problem
Thanks for this...I know it can be done and after recently getting berated for my "please think about the environment before printing this email" footer, I feel more determined than ever to see it through. Funny how when someone says, "It can't be done", or "you're wasting your time," the juices get flowing and the determination flows faster and harder.
100+ tools for making it work

In other news:
My New Year's Resolution..yes I made one or a few again...is to blog more, microblog even more than that, share more, and criticize less. I'll revisit this one in June...crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

Mrs. Sommer said...

Hey Michael, I have seen the "please consider the environment..." at the end of Lora's emails. Awesome! You are doing so many amazing things. Keep it up!