Blog Archive

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paperless...today...tomorrow?

Going paperless shouldn't be a pie in the sky theory, no more than the world at our fingertips. It would be a radical move for most teachers, but those of us digital literates, know that not only could we live paperless, but I think I could teach paperless. The challenge will be in B.O.E , but Individual student plans now are "online" and there with the web based programs available there are countless storage solutions. The obvious next step would have to be paperless. Our school spends THOUSANDS on copy costs...imagine the savings school, articulation area, and district wide if we could accomplish this. I say go for it...anyone who can assist me or with experience in this please holla back. :)

Go Green in the Office

Tighten up your Office

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out my blog at: www.teachpaperless.com

I've been teaching paperless in a high school for two years. Would be happy to answer questions.