Top Ten Marks of Lousy Leaders
Leadership freak dropped this recently and I love the quick and to the point conversation starters it triggers and includes.
Here are his top ten, please read the entire piece, as his marks for Hope are worth the time.
- Need to know more than others.
- Can’t explore for fear of being wrong.
- Won’t ask obvious questions for fear of looking dumb.
- Need their egos stroked.
- Wonder who’s out to get them.
- Fear high performers; they need the spotlight.
- Struggle to collaborate.
- Won’t change their minds.
- Feel isolated and alone.
- Sacrifice long-term success for short-term profits.