Why pay for one-size-fits all textbooks when you can get customizable standards-aligned FlexBooks for FREE!
Math, Science, and now they've expanded to other subjects as well. There is some real potential in this model for textbooks. I'm in favor of looking at all of our options and changing the current delivery and consumption methods.
|Image by Getty Images via @daylife|
Favorited tweets from Yesterday
- The Learning Network Blog: Teachers Teaching Teachers, on Twitter: Q. and A. on 'Edchats' (learning.blogs.nytimes.com)
- It's All About The Hashtag (web20classroom.org)
- Why Teachers Should Join Twitter...What I have Learned as a Twitter Newbie (adaptivelearnin.wordpress.com)
- Edu-Twitter Superstars Q & A in the NY Times (19pencils.com)
- Building a Personal Learning Network (PLN) Using Social Media (edtechsandyk.blogspot.com)