Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ruminating Out Loud 01/11/2012

  • Image representing iPad as depicted in CrunchBase
    Image via CrunchBase
    I've been looking for something as robust as this and to be honest haven't found anything quite this good. I really like how it has been culled by real professionals that are familiar with and comfortable with technology.
    Currently there aren't ANY "game" apps, and I'm cool with that actually.



  • English: Weekly Homework Chart
    Image via Wikipedia
    Great nugget from @michellek107 tonight, referencing homework and what they do at Anastasis Academy. Good practice is more important than just "practice"
    @mramidon @mwacker @apstechgoddess no homework at our school. They practice AT school, where I can help ensure practice is GOOD practice.
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: