Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reflections from a post by Damian Bariexca @damian613

http://www.apaceofchange.com/2010/10/12/when-teachers-struggle/comment-page-1/#comment-1196

Great post! Maybe if we put our heads together we can come up with an evaluation system that not only encompasses student achievement, but also self evaluation, peer observation, student feedback, admin feedback, and community comments. Then when we receive this (and I would love to have this feedback as a teacher) we will be able to provide and have access to: differentiated, targeted, specific PD, that has been vetted by my community and peers. While we are at it, I would love instant access to teacher leaders in my school, my district, my state and beyond; and the spaces and places where real collaboration, sharing, and learning can take place.
We can do that, right?

Posted via email from Michael Wacker's posterous

No comments: